One of the most important blessings in my life , is that I learned how to write and express my feelings. whenever i feel sad, bored, happy ... I just go to my small diary copybook and write. Its my relief in this world , its my cure from all the pains that I might feel. You don't know how much expressing my feelings on a simple sheet will change alot in my mood. On the other hand, this hobby plays a role in grabbing happiness to my life, for example whenever I reread what I wrote when I was small I feel proud of myself, and I can easily compare how much the ways I used to think in are changed and had great impact on my future cognitive thinking. I can easily notice how much my personality have changed on all of its sides. Believe it or not, but sometimes I just see a new written poem in my dream and I write it as soon as i woke up, for sure if i still remeber it. but I don't know what would be the secret of writing and its relation with incidents that has an impact on my feelings or on the way I used to view life in. So each written material has its own story, or incident that effects me either badly or in a positive way. But for sure, at the end, the lesson will appear and will shine on my future later on, no matter how long it will take to appear but at the end it will do! At the end, I have to say that Allah (s.w.t) didn't create this world for no purpose. And each person has his life including his own role in this life, and every single step he reaches has its own wisdom. So just be patient and listen for what your life is going to tell you.
That's touching and it made me realize that we have something in common. I actually do the same thing. I always write my feelings down and it just makes me feel much better. I really enjoyed reading your post and learning something new about you.
ReplyDelete