Monday, May 4, 2015

friendship Corner

   My friends are my second family. I can't imagine my life without them. they are always there whenever I needed them. Can you imagine how tough the life would be if you don't have people from your age that understand your feelings, dmire your thoughts, laugh on the jokes that you also think that they are funny! This kind of people are meant to be accidently in your life. You might find them at school, or sometimes on a trip otherwise you might find them within your family too! they are a gift that is meant to decorate your life whenever you need that, they are a relief for all what might depress your mood or put you down. A life without friends is a non understandable life. Because I believe that no one would undertsand you more than a person that you share this kind of chemistry with him without any  benefit. I love you my friends and I will always do. Circumstances might seperate us but be sure that whenever you needed me, you'll find me there....

2 comments:

  1. I thank God hundred times everyday for having such a great friend in my life. May God bless your whole life my special and wish you the best always and ever. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thank God hundred times everyday for having such a great friend in my life. May God bless your whole life my special and wish you the best always and ever. I love you.

    ReplyDelete