Tuesday, May 12, 2015
keep your mercy forever
I know you are there whenever i go, you promised us to be there and you said that you are nearer that what we think. You will not leave me as long as Im alive. I might not look to others that I adore your name and I might look to them that Im far from what you ordered us to be. But deep down, no one will ever know how much I worship your relegion and what you said in your holly book. Allah stay beside me and help me to over come any obsticle. Guide my way and lead me to the right path. I don't know what you are hiding for my future but Im almost sure that whatever it will be, it will be something good. Even if I got hurt once i know that the lesson will appear later, and that you are testing my patience to reach what is meant for me and learn from it. Allah .. whatever I'm going to face, my belief in your mercy is much more bigger, so keep me close to you and hold me tight withen your blessings, and love me as much as
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"YOUR SLOW COMPUTER WILL BECOME A FAST EXPENCIVE ONE USING THE CLOUD" A very nice expression with lot of results:
ReplyDelete1- No more shopping for new laptops.
2- No more shopping for new mobiles.
3- A disaster for mobile and technology shops and companies.
4- Saving a lot of money for all people around the world.
Clouds are going to make a revolution in the technology world.